News & Announcements
February 06, 2017
City of Prescott launches complaint hotline for code enforcement, vacation rental, and sober living home violations
On Wednesday, February 8, 2017 the City of Prescott will launch a 24/7 hotline for citizens to report code enforcement, vacation rental, and sober living home complaints. In recent months the City has passed ordinances regulating vacation rentals and sober livings and with the added need of regulation, the City, working with a company called Host Compliance, has created a hotline to receive complaints and and submit them directly to code enforcement. About this new service, City Manager Michael ...
- Jan 27 Mayor and City Manager to host Town Hall Meeting to discuss PSPRS Saturday, February 4, 10 a.m. at the Adult Center
- Jan 24 Winter Driving Tips
- Dec 22 Christmas Tree Collection
- 9:00 AM Southwest Leather Workers Trade Show
- 1:00 PM City Council Special Study Session Meeting
- 1:00 PM Resume and Cover Letter Basics
- +2 More →
Antique visitor to Prescott Municipal Airport. This B-17 G WWII Bomber visited February 3-5, 2017.
Photo Credit: Chris Woods - Legend Aviation