News & Announcements
April 17, 2014
Local Public-Private Partnerships Build Green Infrastructure to Improve Local Water Quality
Prescott Creeks and the City of Prescott, working with T. Barnabas Kane Landscape Architects and Fann Environmental, have broken ground on a water quality bio-basin at the corner of Whipple Street and Miller Valley Rd. This newly shaped and planted basin is funded by Arizona Department of Environmental Quality, with the goal of the project to filter pollutants from urban runoff before it reaches local creeks and lakes.
"Green Infrastructure" is a broad term for features that rely o...
- Apr 16 April is Fair Housing Month - Free Seminar on April 24th
- Apr 15 City of Prescott Fire Department to Implement Stage I Fire Restrictions
- Apr 15 Little League Baseball Field Construction Underway
- 9:00 AM Beginning Fused Glass and Slumped Glass
- 9:00 AM Granite Creek CleanUp
- 9:00 AM Motorcycle Rally, BBQ, and Raffle
- +3 More →