News & Announcements
June 17, 2015
Fourth of July in Prescott
In our historic town, Fourth of July means cowboys. The World's Oldest Rodeo, a tradition since 1888 and the area's biggest annual event, runs June 29 through July 4 at the Prescott Rodeo Grounds and includes bull riding, roping, steer wrestling and other feats of derring-do.
During the weekend, you'll find plenty of other reasons to keep wearing your cowboy boots, including rodeo dances, the coronation of the rodeo queen and even "cowboy church," a non-denominationa...
- Jun 30 Moment of Silence for Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Jun 15 Monsoon Season Starts June 15
- Jun 11 Territorial Days Arts & Crafts Festival June 13 and 14
- John Hanna Men's Fast Pitch Invitational
- 6:00 AM 59th Pancake Breakfast
- 8:00 AM FREE Naturalist Field Walks Continue
- +5 More →